May 15, 2012
StilHuas was founded in 1978 and continuously operated by the Bianchini family.
The company has over 30 years of experience in the luxury bath industry. Their unchanged commitment to the products they produce results in a five year quality guarantee.
The dedication to creating innovative and practical goods made with the highest quality materials rivals their competitors and has ensured their continued success for many more years to come. StilHaus is located in Italy, in the town of Viterbo.
Extremely practical, butlers are perfect for small spaces. Butlers incorporate multiple bathroom accessories and complements into one location without taking up a large portion of real-estate.
May 9, 2012
Gedy is an Italian bathroom accessory manufacturer with over 50 years of experience. Opening their doors in 1953, Gedy has now become a European household name.
December 8, 2011
Why stay traditional, when you go trendy? The Brizo collection by Jason Wu certainly gives off the in fashion feel with his contemporary modern design. The collection consists of beautifully crafted bathroom faucets and accessories embossed in a matte black finish. This collection will be sure to match just about anything, and maintains a classic and timeless decor.
Not only does this collection boast beauty, but it also takes pride in its brains as well. The bathroom faucets have SmartTouchPlus technology installed, which allow hands-free and touch-sensitive movement. The faucets also have Temperate Control Technology built in, which records the water’s temperature with an LED light, while offering an electronic thermostat controlling water and temperature. Meeting the US Environmental Protection Agency WaterSense standards, this chic faucet allows 11.5 gallons per minute, proving its water efficiency. Disregarding any style preference, the faucet from the Brizo collection is guaranteed to find its place in your bathroom.
But why just stop there? The Brizo collection has tons of bathroom accessories to fulfill your intended furnishings. Arrange a luxurious soap dish and soap pump next to the intelligent faucet, or add a tissue box holder.
Coordinate your bathroom with this black matte finished dream collection with towel bars, towel rings, glass shelves, toilet tank levers, waste baskets, drawer knobs and pulls. It gets even better, because this collection is available in polished chrome and brushed nickel finish. Be sure to not let this extravagant Brizo collection by Jason Wu pass you by.
August 23, 2011
Cleaning a toilet brush properly is part of keeping your bathroom fresh and clean. After all, a toilet brush set is exposed to germs and dirt each time it is used. Using a dirty toilet bowl brush will simply spread harmful microorganisms around, defeating its purpose. To maintain a truly-clean toilet, your toilet brush and plunger set needs to be regularly disinfected. In this article, we provide you with everything you need to know about how to clean toilet brush sets properly.
To clean and disinfect your toilet bowl brush and its accessories, prepare the following items:
- A bucket large enough to soak the toilet brush halfway up its handle, as well as toilet brush caddy or toilet brush holder
- Boiling hot water
- Pure bleach for disinfecting
- Heavy-duty powder detergent
- A sponge for scrubbing
- An old toothbrush
- Some newspapers or old dry towels
- Start by completely rinsing your toilet bowl brush and all of its accompanying accessories if any, such as a toilet brush holder or matching plunger.
- Once all of the surface debris has been rinsed off, take the entire toilet brush set and dunk it in the bucket. If you happen to have a set of decorative toilet brush set and holder, handle it carefully so that it does not sustain any damage. Lay it carefully inside the bucket.
- Pour boiling hot water over everything so that the heat can kill the unseen bacteria lurking on its surfaces. Allow the hot water to immerse as much of the toilet brush as possible.
- Pour in about 2 cups of pure bleach for every 1 ½ gallons of hot water. Leave your toilet brush set to soak for about an hour, or until the diluted bleach solution cools completely.
- After one hour, remove each piece of your toilet brush set from soaking. Give the handle and the toilet brush caddy a good scrubbing with the sponge and detergent powder. Use the old toothbrush on stubborn stains and hard-to-reach places. If your set has a ceramic toilet brush holder, use a non-abrasive sponge.
- Rinse the toilet brush set thoroughly and lay on an old towel to dry. However, if possible, leave it out to dry outdoors and in direct sunlight. This will keep your toilet brush fresher, particularly if it has a wooden handle.
For a greener way to clean your toilet brush, you can use white vinegar or fresh lemon juice instead of bleach.